Location

Business Hours

Sun.-Thurs.:11:30am-9:00pm
Friday:11:30am-10:00pm
Saturday:2:00pm-10:00pm

Acceptable Card

VISAMASTERCASH

* Any additional information or comment that would help us to service you better *
Title: Vegan Options - Lunch Specials11/11/2013 6:07:48 PM
Hi,I was wondering what vegan options do y'all offer for lunch specials?JON
Title: avid chinese food eater11/1/2011 10:09:56 AM
greqat food and service
Title: your food10/6/2012 7:23:47 PM
I LOVE THIS RESTRAUNT AND HAVE FOR MANY MANY YEARS! THE BEST CHINESE FOOD EVER!!
Title: AWESOME10/3/2011 8:48:15 AM
I've been eating at this restaurant for about 25yrs.The quality of food and service is still outstanding !!! Me and my wife ate here on our first date,21 years ago!
Title: 10/26/2013 11:30:16 AM
I worked at Lum Yuen as a busboy over 20 years ago and they still remember who I am when I go there for lunch or dinner since they are so close to where I live. They felt like a small group of friends that always remember your name. Just as I remember when I was young, their service is consistent and the food always comes out quickly and hot, while being decently priced.I tend to get the Sweet and Sour Chicken with double Pork Fried Rice (although I do enjoy the diced almond chicken the meal comes with, it makes terrible leftovers.)I've tried nearly everything on their menu and most is really good. Stay away from the fried shrimp because of the over-breading.Overall, there is nothing too spectacular about Lum Yuen, but nothing that makes it a place to avoid. The food is great, they make custom orders, the staff is always friendly and the place is relatively clean.They recently did some renovations and put in some new kitchen equipment. They were closed for a couple of days and my life was a little sadder because of it. But the changes they made were worth it.
Title: Excellent10/23/2011 1:12:25 PM
By far our favorite Chinese resturant, Great food!!
Title: 10/17/2013 5:27:25 AM
Lum-Yuen? Lum-No.
Title: Best chinese food ever!10/11/2014 9:37:09 PM
HOT AND SOUR SOUP is the best in the world. The food melts in your mouth and atmosphere is awesome. Great portions, service and prices are excellant. Everything was delicious and garnished! I wish they could mail us their food we'd never order from anyone else...
Title: not good food or service1/29/2012 3:26:58 AM
I love going to this establishment always have good food and service. On this occasion it was horrible. It was on 01/14/2012 around 5:45ish. I went to the establishment went inside and ordered food to go. The girl that took my order her hands were all dirty from like a sauce it was gross and she kept touching her hair. The restaurant was a little messy the tables weren't wiped off and food debris in the ground. I was about to leave but I always have good food from here so I stayed. I got the food it took about 30 minutes! I got home took the food out and all the food was cold, not good, and very greasy. I was upset because I spent so much time waiting for the food and I spent over $60.00. I called in to inform them and no one answered the phone! So that is why I'm doing this online form. If the things don't change at this establishment I won't return.
Title: keep up the good work guys, and my compliments to your chefs!1/11/2013 11:53:35 PM
I've been a customer at your restaurant for about 19 years now, basically, my whole life, and ive never had a complaint, i would suggest more info on your website on booking a group to eat at your restaurant, because sometime in the near future i plan to bring a group of about 15-20 people there to eat, other than that, i have no complaints
50 Results 5/5 <<2345>>