Location

Business Hours

Sun.-Thurs.:11:30am-9:00pm
Friday:11:30am-10:00pm
Saturday:2:00pm-10:00pm

Acceptable Card

VISAMASTERCASH

* Any additional information or comment that would help us to service you better *
Title: Mrs.12/18/2014 7:59:41 PM
I recommend you list your hours on the website
Title: a small complaint12/12/2011 4:59:02 AM
We were at the your restaurant yesterday afternoon 4:30pm and I wanted to let you know folks that a few of us were not feeling well after eating your fried shrimp. This will not stop us from coming to Lum Yuen (after 30 years why would we want to change?!) but I thought you would want check into this as they were not the same quality as in the past (rather greasy and a lot more batter than before). The rest of the dinner was really good and of course the happy service was as usual great! I just hope you can find out what was wrong with the shrimp! Thanks Greg Frank
Title: Open on Christmas?12/1/2014 9:11:40 AM
Will you be open on Christmas Eve and Christmas, usual hours? We wanted to order 8 meals to go on Christmas, if possible.Thank you!
Title: Cheryl12/1/2013 11:26:00 PM
Hello!Was wondering what the charge is to use your private room? Also, how many can it seat?Thank you
Title: Vegan Options - Lunch Specials11/11/2013 6:07:48 PM
Hi,I was wondering what vegan options do y'all offer for lunch specials?JON
Title: avid chinese food eater11/1/2011 10:09:56 AM
greqat food and service
Title: your food10/6/2012 7:23:47 PM
I LOVE THIS RESTRAUNT AND HAVE FOR MANY MANY YEARS! THE BEST CHINESE FOOD EVER!!
Title: AWESOME10/3/2011 8:48:15 AM
I've been eating at this restaurant for about 25yrs.The quality of food and service is still outstanding !!! Me and my wife ate here on our first date,21 years ago!
Title: 10/26/2013 11:30:16 AM
I worked at Lum Yuen as a busboy over 20 years ago and they still remember who I am when I go there for lunch or dinner since they are so close to where I live. They felt like a small group of friends that always remember your name. Just as I remember when I was young, their service is consistent and the food always comes out quickly and hot, while being decently priced.I tend to get the Sweet and Sour Chicken with double Pork Fried Rice (although I do enjoy the diced almond chicken the meal comes with, it makes terrible leftovers.)I've tried nearly everything on their menu and most is really good. Stay away from the fried shrimp because of the over-breading.Overall, there is nothing too spectacular about Lum Yuen, but nothing that makes it a place to avoid. The food is great, they make custom orders, the staff is always friendly and the place is relatively clean.They recently did some renovations and put in some new kitchen equipment. They were closed for a couple of days and my life was a little sadder because of it. But the changes they made were worth it.
Title: Excellent10/23/2011 1:12:25 PM
By far our favorite Chinese resturant, Great food!!
44 Results 4/5 <<12345>>