Location

Business Hours

Sun.-Thurs.:11:30am-9:00pm
Friday:11:30am-10:00pm
Saturday:2:00pm-10:00pm

Acceptable Card

VISAMASTERCASH

* Any additional information or comment that would help us to service you better *
Title: Open on Christmas?12/1/2014 9:11:40 AM
Will you be open on Christmas Eve and Christmas, usual hours? We wanted to order 8 meals to go on Christmas, if possible.Thank you!
Title: Cheryl12/1/2013 11:26:00 PM
Hello!Was wondering what the charge is to use your private room? Also, how many can it seat?Thank you
Title: Vegan Options - Lunch Specials11/11/2013 6:07:48 PM
Hi,I was wondering what vegan options do y'all offer for lunch specials?JON
Title: avid chinese food eater11/1/2011 10:09:56 AM
greqat food and service
Title: your food10/6/2012 7:23:47 PM
I LOVE THIS RESTRAUNT AND HAVE FOR MANY MANY YEARS! THE BEST CHINESE FOOD EVER!!
Title: AWESOME10/3/2011 8:48:15 AM
I've been eating at this restaurant for about 25yrs.The quality of food and service is still outstanding !!! Me and my wife ate here on our first date,21 years ago!
Title: 10/26/2013 11:30:16 AM
I worked at Lum Yuen as a busboy over 20 years ago and they still remember who I am when I go there for lunch or dinner since they are so close to where I live. They felt like a small group of friends that always remember your name. Just as I remember when I was young, their service is consistent and the food always comes out quickly and hot, while being decently priced.I tend to get the Sweet and Sour Chicken with double Pork Fried Rice (although I do enjoy the diced almond chicken the meal comes with, it makes terrible leftovers.)I've tried nearly everything on their menu and most is really good. Stay away from the fried shrimp because of the over-breading.Overall, there is nothing too spectacular about Lum Yuen, but nothing that makes it a place to avoid. The food is great, they make custom orders, the staff is always friendly and the place is relatively clean.They recently did some renovations and put in some new kitchen equipment. They were closed for a couple of days and my life was a little sadder because of it. But the changes they made were worth it.
Title: Excellent10/23/2011 1:12:25 PM
By far our favorite Chinese resturant, Great food!!
Title: 10/17/2013 5:27:25 AM
Lum-Yuen? Lum-No.
Title: Best chinese food ever!10/11/2014 9:37:09 PM
HOT AND SOUR SOUP is the best in the world. The food melts in your mouth and atmosphere is awesome. Great portions, service and prices are excellant. Everything was delicious and garnished! I wish they could mail us their food we'd never order from anyone else...
42 Results 4/5 <<12345>>