Location

Business Hours

Sun.-Thurs.:11:30am-9:00pm
Friday:11:30am-10:00pm
Saturday:2:00pm-10:00pm

Acceptable Card

VISAMASTERCASH

* Any additional information or comment that would help us to service you better *
Title: 7/15/2013 2:25:42 AM
I had a wonderful lunch again here today. They have new carpets, new chairs, re-stained and resurfaced the tables but same old friendly staff. The food is still iffy depending on what you order but for the most part its pretty good. The egg drop soup is the best in town now that The Dragon is no longer in business (switched owners). My only critique is that you shouldn't get the sweet and sour chicken because the sauce is hot but the chicken is cold in the center. Plus I tried substituting shrimp for one item and they wanted to charge me 5.00 sub fee.
Title: Menu6/8/2013 7:51:17 PM
Great website with menu! Is there a way to order on the website using substitutions or appetizers. Wanted to order BBQ pork with take out and substitute foo young on a combination, did not see an option for that type of ordering.
Title: The best on the west coast!6/2/2011 1:22:08 AM
This is by far the best Chinese restaurant I have been too. And a must stop anytime I visit Salem. I have been to many Chinese restaurants in Washington, Oregon, and California, and none compare to Lum Yuen's! Kudos to them!
Title: A yum yums restaurant in North Houston5/6/2013 1:43:22 PM
My Family And I miss the good Chinese food at Lum yums. After a year hear we still not finding a place that's not greasy or dry. Is a chance u can open a restaurant here.
Title: Happy Man!5/29/2012 1:32:45 PM
Hi, we like your food, do you have recipes? You sell? And particularly Kung Pao.. Many thanks
Title: Lum Yuen On-line Menu4/27/2012 2:56:39 PM
I am not trying to be mean because I love your food but your on-line menu has spelling errors and price amount errors. You have the beef with brocolli priced at $950 and your diced almond chicken priced at $1050. You may want to make the corrections and run a spell check for the words. This is just some constructive critisim. Thank you
Title: Lum Yuen On-line Menu4/27/2012 2:26:06 PM
Title: Mr Jon Hodson4/24/2015 10:03:43 PM
First time for take out. Very good! Thank you!We've eaten there many times but never ordered out.
Title: Yum!3/16/2012 4:00:22 PM
This place is amazing. The food is delicious. It's highly recommended to anyone looking for a great restaurant. Thanks, Lum Yuen!
Title: 3/11/2013 6:12:00 PM
We ordered last night, dinner to-go. It was super easy! I just went to their website and ordered off there just like you would shop online. I really appreciated this option. I sent my husband out and he was back very quickly with our food. :)We ordered the chicken lo mein, fried shrimp, szechwan beef, bbq pork fried rice and steamed rice. It was all piping hot and fresh.I prefer to order my food to go from here, however I don't mind dining-in as I have never had a bad experience.
42 Results 2/5 <<12345>>