Location

Business Hours

Sun.-Thurs.:11:30am-9:00pm
Friday:11:30am-10:00pm
Saturday:2:00pm-10:00pm

Acceptable Card

VISAMASTERCASH

* Any additional information or comment that would help us to service you better *
Title: 9/9/2016 9:43:55 AM
Greetings from Minneapolis!My name is Nick, and I’m the Director of 50 Campfires. We’re a Minneapolis-based digital Magazine and website that’s dedicated to camping and outdoor recreation. With a focus on casual camping (think camping ~150 miles from home, 40 feet from the car) we often focus on the more gourmet-end of recipes, as well as craft beer and cocktails, gear, tips
Title: 9/5/2013 7:44:25 AM
I like to call in my order so that it is ready when I get there. Everytime I call it in it is not ready when I arrive. I still end up waiting. The food is excellent and the service is great. I would recommend eating in and not taking out.
Title: YUM Yuen!9/5/2012 4:53:40 PM
Been on the go and haven't had a decent meal in weeks. Mountains of tasty food at a reasonable price. Service fast and friendly as usual. A million thanks!
Title: Mrs. LaPointe9/26/2016 8:30:25 AM
I will be coming with a group of friends for Paint Nite this week. I heard that you will have a "select cocktail menu"... can you tell me what the entails?
Title: Delivery Service9/23/2016 6:08:51 PM
Hello,I work for Grub Courier and we deliver in Salem and Silverton. I am a Salem delivery driver and would like to know if you would like us to deliver your delicious food to your Salem customers? Your restaurant is mine and my mom's favorite Chinese food, we only go to your restaurant when we are in the mood for Chinese. I would love the opportunity to deliver your food items to all of Salem. You can go to grubcourier.com to get more information or you can call Tony at 509-967-5050 to get all the details. Our delivery hours for right now are 11am-2pm and 5pm-8:30pm. Please give Tony a call if you are interested in having your restaurant on our website. Thank you!Tiffany M.
Title: Torn bench seats9/10/2015 8:37:42 PM
I love eating at your restaurant, and for the 1st time in 20 years, I have a complaint. When I was last in your establishment, I noticed a couple of torn bench seats, it would be grate if these eyesores got fixed. Thank you!
Title: Computer support Technician8/22/2016 11:31:10 AM
This was the worst Chinese food I have ever eaten. NOTHING WE WERE GIVEN WAS EDIBLE VERY BLAND AND POOR QUALITY! I ordered the combo plate number 4. The pork fried rice was dry and tasted like dirt. The sweet an sour chicken was extremely salty an tasted like it was expired also the few bite I did take was rock hard, I was unable to chew it up.( Yes I have all of my teeth) We ended up not eating and just asked for our check they asked us how the meal was we informed them of these issues and they stated that we would get a 20 discount. I feel we should not have had to pay at all seeing how we were not able to eat any of our meals. We payed an even tipped the waitress but we will never go back or recommend this to anyone. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!
Title: Gift Certificates8/18/2014 10:49:16 AM
Can we get gift certificates over the internet?
Title: customer8/15/2014 9:02:54 PM
We LOVE this place! We go to the coast every summer and always stop here and take lots to go! We especially like the shrimp egg rolls and special fried rice. Wish you had a franchise in Seattle. It would be a hit!
Title: bbq pork7/9/2012 4:14:56 PM
our favorite restaurant. best chinese food i've ever put in my mouth. would you share your bbq pork recipe?
49 Results 1/5 <<1234>>